Why become a member? ×

Strings galore, some new, some opened and some used
£45

I've got man flu and a poorly tummy :huh: I've decided to sort some stuff out while I'm off work for a couple of days. I didn't realise that I'd acquired so many strings. I've some unopened, some opened and not fitted i.e. not cut and even some used, barely used as I change my strings regularly.

So here goes. Offers accepted but as UK postage is included I do need to make some money :)

1. Fender 7060 Phospher bronze Acoustic bass new and unopened 45 55 75 95

£8

3. Addario ECB81M Chromes [b]medium[/b] scale opened but unused 45 65 80 100

Suit 30 - 33" scale

£15

Peter

Edited by GreeneKing

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1485019351' post='3220488']
did you wash your hands before touching them?
[/quote]

Probably not if I'm honest. So they're all ruined, ruined I tell you :rolleyes:

Seriously, the opened and unused strings are all in mint condition. The used strings are lightly played. The new and unopened strings are, well I suspect they are pretty damn good. If there was an issue with any I'd happily refund as I'm considerate that way. See my feedback thread and gain an opinion on my priorities in life.

I'm surprised that the TI JF344 haven't gone considering their reputation. Price drop on those to £35 delivered and close offers considered on all other strings. The used strings, all 5 sets can now be had for the cost of delivery or they'll go in the bin.

Peter

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. Fender 7060 Phospher bronze Acoustic bass new and unopened 45 55 75 95[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£8 Now £6 posted to UK[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. Addario ECB81M Chromes [/font][/color][b]medium[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] scale opened but unused 45 65 80 100[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Suit 30 - 33" scale[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£15 Now £10 posted to UK[/font][/color]