Why become a member? ×

Warwick CL4 combo **SOLD**

Kiwi

I've just had it back from the tech for servicing and its got a clean bill of health so I'm putting it up for sale. To you that'll be £240 excl.

Specs are:
* new 12" Neodymium speaker
* HF-Horn with horn off switch
* 150 watts RMS
* controls for Gain, Bass, Mid Freq., Mid Level, Treble and Master
* Clip LED
* switches for Limiter, Low Boost, High Boost and Mute
* headphone out
* Tuner out
* Line out
* FX loop
* XLR DI out
* switches for Groundlift, Sub Sonic, DI Pre/Post and Horn Off on the rear pannel
* fan cooling
* protections for short circuit, HF oscillation, overheat, DC
* vented cabinet
* retractable handle and corner wheels
* 465 x 445 x 400/265
* 18,2 kg

thanks MB1, they certainly do :). I did have a CL150 before (identical but without the neo speaker) and both sound particularly good with jazzes and stingrays. I really don't need this one with the two GK combos.

Mmm, this is food for thought. I'm certainly very interested, this seems just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I need to sell at least some of my gear first to get the finances together. When I do and if this is still up for sale... :)

Cheers

[quote name='MB1' post='31896' date='Jul 14 2007, 07:42 PM']MB1. :huh:

Warwick do make exceedigly good combos!,crap at baking cakes though![/quote]

I have to disagree and i only mean to express my opinion on them. I have been unfortunate enough to have to use a Warwick Sweet 15 combo (1x15, 150W) (Not the one CK is selling, i stress) on a couple of occasions, in practice and it's absolutely awful :) I couldn't be heard [i]at all[/i]. If you play in a skiffle band, fine, but coming from normally using more powerful Ampegs... I know, it's probably an unfair comparison, but it's put be off Ws for life.

This is just my own personal opinion and i'm sure there are many happy Warwick users out there :huh:

I've used this combo in rehearsals and its been absolutely fine in terms of hearing myself - the sweep mid control makes a real difference. If you need or want more oomph then you can team it up with an active sub woofer for loads more low end output.