Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Pickguard

johnpaulbass

Hello fellow Bchatters,

I have a question.

I own a Sadowsky METRO rv5 and I would like to change the pickguad.

Since we live in Europe (and I would not like to pay fees for a 50$ picguard directly from Sadowsky) I would like to know if there are any stores (or sellers, ebay sellers and such..) around Euorpe (or maybe China who offers knock-offs) where I can buy a pickguard that would fit my Sadowsky.

I would also like to clear my statement that I want to change the pickguard to see how another pickguard stays on my Sadowsky there for I would not like to go "all in" right on and try. If I will be sadisfy with the look I have some friends living in America who could buy it there for me and bring me the pickguard in Europe when they come here.

Hose taxes are really pis** me off :)

Thanks in advance.

I'm interested in this too and was gonna fire off an email tonight to enquire. They quoted me $275 delivery for a hard case, so who knows.
From my brief research, sending my MV5 guard off and having some one like SIMS use it as a template for having one made seems the easiest/best option.
Out of interest, what are you after? I want a tortoiseshell for my Metro 5.

Edited by M@23