Why become a member? ×

Feedback for skb558

uk_lefty

Bought a delay pedal from skb558. Arrived quickly and kept in touch by text. Thoroughly decent chap, sent me a fantastic pedal for a reasonable price and offered extra comms which could help anyone worrying about PayPal transfer of money outside a structured web transaction. Deal with confidence!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Another day and another fine deal with Shaun, bought my fretless Squier. Paid very quickly and drove all the way to my house to collect. Had a good chat with him about all things bass. What a lovely guy. Pleasure to meet you Shaun and I hope you enjoy the bass.

Thanks again, Tom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the pleasure of selling SKB558 (Shaun) an EHX Micro Pog FX Pedal recently.

The communication was great, even when I did have trouble using the courriers website finding his postcode and have to call Shaun in attempt to resolve the issue together.
The pedal was also delayed due to the delivery service collecting (no weekend service)and delivering but Shaun remained patient and polite.

I can't praise Shaun enough for how friendly, understanding and patient he is. A true gentleman to deal with and someone is happily buy from/sell to again.

[B][u]Buy/sell with confidence.[/u][/b]

Grae

Edited by bigsmokebass

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently traded a bass with Shaun. Excellent communication, he's a true gentleman. Bomb-proof parcel, very quick shipping (Shame Eurosender ! Shame ! 😂) and i'm crazy about my new instrument.

You can deal with confidence with him.  🍻

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...