Why become a member? ×

Sold!!! Ken Smith BSR5EG with 19mm spacing
£3500

flamencito

[quote name='flamencito' timestamp='1485598678' post='3225153']

I'm selling this fantastic Ken Smith with the very rare 19mm stringspacing at the bridge. Born in 2008.
I was looking very long for the 19mm spacing model and imported it from the US.

Specs:
NECK: 5-Piece Laminated Aged Hardrock Maple & Shedua with Graphite Inlaid Bars, Bookmatched Headstock Overlay matching the Body with Reverse 2/3 Gears.
FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony with Mother of Pearl Top & Side Dots
BODY WINGS: 5-Piece Laminated Flamed Figured Walnut w/ Contrasrting Laminates
Body: Black Walnut
ELECTRONICS "NEW"[i] Smith[/i] B.M.T. 3-Band EQ 18-volt Circuit:
Internal 4-way adjustable frequency DIP Switches for each Band Including Series/Parallel Switches for each Pickup. Smith custom Humbucking soapbar Pickups

The bass is equiped with two Bassculture custom made humbucker in padouk with matching ramp.
Changing back to the orig. PUs is no problem. The ramp can be removed as well (no drilling).
The original KS PUs are included in the sale. As well as the orig. case with papers, unused KS strap, tools etc..
The bass play itself (very low action posible). The craftsmanship is outstanding.
The sound is very articulated and even. The top is very beautiful.

The bass is in good condition. It has some minor playing signs under the G string, which you can't avoid with the KS finish. (see pic)

Shipping from Germay is possible (I still have the orig. KS cardboard box (it's actually tow, one in the other, very safe!))
[/quote]

[quote name='flamencito' timestamp='1485598678' post='3225153']
I'm selling this fantastic Ken Smith with the very rare 19mm stringspacing at the bridge. Born in 2008.

Specs:
NECK: 5-Piece Laminated Aged Hardrock Maple & Shedua with Graphite Inlaid Bars, Bookmatched Headstock Overlay matching the Body with Reverse 2/3 Gears.
Internal 4-way adjustable frequency DIP Switches for each Band Including Series/Parallel Switches for each Pickup. Smith custom Humbucking soapbar Pickups

The bass is equiped with two Bassculture custom made humbucker in padouk with matching ramp.
Changing back to the orig. PUs is no problem. The ramp can be removed as well (no drilling).
The original KS PUs are included in the sale. As well as the orig. case with papers, unused KS strap, tools etc..
The bass play itself (very low action posible). The craftsmanship is outstanding.

The bass is in good condition. It has some minor playing signs under the G string, which you can't avoid with the KS finish. (see pic)

Shipping from Germay is possible (I still have the orig. KS cardboard box (it's actually tow, one in the other, very safe!))
[/quote]

Specs:

Edited by flamencito