Why become a member? ×

Help/advice please - Chorus and Fuzz in one pedal

ead

Hi all

Is there anything out there with a couple of pedal in the same carcass that I could use individually? I have tried a couple of the multi-effect things but they are very complex and I really am not interested in all the patches, amp modelling etc. etc. I really just want 'on-off' pedals with some controls for each one for mild tweakery.

I guess the other option is to buy a couple of pedals and stop moaning, but I just want to know I've not missed anything.

Thanks in advance.

dnt remember seeing a chorus and fuzz in the same box.

i have a custom Cog which has a really nice chorus and of course there tarkin fuzz, so maybe that could be a route to go down.

for me i would go down the way of that or seperate pedals that way you get both the fuzz and chorus you want, my choose is the Moog Clusterflux and my fuzz comes from either a fuzzrocious heliotropic or cicada and also cant not help putting the Moog Freqbox in the mix aswell!

hope that kinda helps!

Don't Carl Martin make something like that? There's also the SansAmp multi pedal.

You mention you're not interested in a multi FX, but have you looked at the Zoom B3 or the Line6 M5/M9? The B3 is good, dead easy to use, and can be used like 3 individual pedals. The M5/M9 is AFAIK a bit more complex, but has a good reputation.

Thanks for the info. Really not keen on the Zoom thing. I tried one of the pedals and I don't really get all the menus and options - too much choice for me. I can see the sense of separate pedals plus it allows me to be a bit of a gear tart too so all good.

I was nosying around the COG site and they do look nice but couldn't see a chorus pedal. Not looked at Carl martin until last night but couldn't see which one you might be referring to Skybone?

If I went for separates what does the panel think of Boss vs EHX stuff?

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1485849752' post='3227100']
Thanks for the info. Really not keen on the Zoom thing. I tried one of the pedals and I don't really get all the menus and options - too much choice for me. I can see the sense of separate pedals plus it allows me to be a bit of a gear tart too so all good.

I was nosying around the COG site and they do look nice but couldn't see a chorus pedal. Not looked at Carl martin until last night but couldn't see which one you might be referring to Skybone?

If I went for separates what does the panel think of Boss vs EHX stuff?
[/quote]

Worth giving Tom at cog an email he put a tweaked clone of the brown boss chorus in my custom