Why become a member? ×

Marshall MB450H head?

FarFromTheTrees

£80 - snap it up. Gigged the 410 combo for a while. Lovely sound but soooooo heavy. A head with some lightweight cabs would be great.

Edit - you could always move it on if you didn't like it - I'd happily head up the queue!

Edited by Mykesbass

Another fan here. I've got the 410 combo and gigged it for a while, but it is very heavy so went lightweight. I have it at home and use it as my practice amp every week. A great amp for the money, and as has been said above, quite versatile. For £80 its a no brainer, go get it .....

Jas

[quote name='FarFromTheTrees' timestamp='1486135804' post='3229528']
Awesome, thanks for the help guys. I've messaged the seller so hopefully he still has it and I can go pick it up soon.

In regards to cabs, will any 4 ohm cab work with this amp? I see a lot of Hartke XL cabs come up for sale. Would they do the trick?
[/quote]

Yep, any 4ohm cab will be fine - one capable of handling higher power on paper should be safest. And yes, the Hartke XL cabs would do the trick, they`re very nice cabs, though a bit weighty. If looking for reasonably priced cabs Hartke, Peavey, Ashdown are all worth looking at, as are the Marshall MB cabs, if you can find them.