Why become a member? ×

TRace Elliot AH500-7

MoJ

I have my trusty Trace Eliot head for sale if any one's interested.
Its the 7 band 500w version of the new(ish) range, and Ive got all the accessories for it, including two of the foot pedals as well, so you'll have a spare (was recieved from Trace Elliot after they took the head back to sort out the peeling tolex issue, and instead they just replaced the head with a brand new, boxed one :) ).

[url="http://www.trace-elliot.co.uk/pop_product.php?flag=GB&lan=UK&obs=N&live=Y&new=Y&dis=9&key=470"]Here's[/url] the spec on it, where you can download the manual for it for more info, though I still have that, along with the box too if you want that too. Im sure if you give Trace Elliot a ring you could even get the 5 year warranty (I guess it'll be 4 soon) changed over to you'r name).
It's in top condition as Ive done my best to look after it by keeping it in the cover when it's not being used and it's not been overworked volume-wise.

Id peferably be looking for £400 for it.
Due to the weight I doubt Ill post it, unless someone desperately wants me to, and maybe we can meet half way on that. Ill look at delivery within a 20 mile radius to Portsmouth as well.

Thanks
Andy

Edited by MoJ

[quote name='MoJ' post='35795' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:54 AM']Bump again...
Not much interest in Trace Elliot as thought these days :)[/quote]

Comeon, get a bargain.. Trace Elliot is the way forward!! :huh: I have two 12 band heads and 11 band combo, do I need more..? :huh: haha..!!

[quote name='overwater#1' post='35830' date='Jul 23 2007, 10:54 AM']..do I need more..? :) haha..!![/quote]

You know you do Overwater! You know you do!!

Andy

Edited by MoJ

[quote name='overwater#1' post='35828' date='Jul 23 2007, 10:52 AM']Get it, get it, get it!! And let me have the V4 combo to make room for it :huh: :huh:[/quote]
Never letting my valve combo go anywhere, sorry! (and pedant tho I am, it ain't the V4 combo I'm afraid!!) :huh:

[quote name='overwater#1' post='35830' date='Jul 23 2007, 10:54 AM']Comeon, get a bargain.. Trace Elliot is the way forward!! :huh: I have two 12 band heads and 11 band combo, do I need more..? :) haha..!![/quote]

TWO? When did you get a second one?

And yes, £400 for this is a good price. If it was a 12-band I'd have snapped it up!

[quote name='Merton' post='36181' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:06 PM']Never letting my valve combo go anywhere, sorry! (and pedant tho I am, it ain't the V4 combo I'm afraid!!) :)
TWO? When did you get a second one?

And yes, £400 for this is a good price. If it was a 12-band I'd have snapped it up![/quote]
I have an old series 6 12 band Ah200s Im using again at the moment as backup, belongs to my friend but on long term loan. I dont use it much, but ran it into a couple of PA speakers for a guitarist last week... I dont need anything else with the AH400!! I only use the AH200 when I need two rigs really... :huh:

Edited by overwater#1

[quote name='Merton' post='36181' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:06 PM']And yes, £400 for this is a good price. If it was a 12-band I'd have snapped it up![/quote]

And the chances of getting a 12 band for £400? Maybe pre Peavey ones.

Come on, you know it makes sense!

Andy

[quote name='MoJ' post='36196' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:33 PM']And the chances of getting a 12 band for £400? Maybe pre Peavey ones.

Andy[/quote]
Yeah, my current (pre Gibson design, Gibson era build) 12-band head was £250. But a new one would be lots more. As would a new 7-band. Like I said, don't tempt me, I'm trying to save for a much much bigger box. It has a roof and windows and doors and things. :)

[quote name='Merton' post='36312' date='Jul 24 2007, 11:51 AM']Yeah, my current (pre Gibson design, Gibson era build) 12-band head was £250. But a new one would be lots more. As would a new 7-band. Like I said, don't tempt me, I'm trying to save for a much much bigger box. It has a roof and windows and doors and things. :)[/quote]

I could draw some windows and a door on it for you, and put a cardboard roof on it for ya? :huh:
Ok, maybe not. Worth a try though.
Andy

Ok, Im going to drop the price and see if anyone becomes more tempted. Otherwise it'll go as a trade-in against the head Im having.
Hows [size=3][b]£375 [/b][/size] sound?

I just want the fella to go to a good home.. :)

Andy

[quote name='BassManKev' post='36337' date='Jul 24 2007, 12:42 PM']250? wer did ya snap that up from?[/quote]
Good Ol' Andertons, back in about 2002. Got the foot pedal thing free, they were something like £100 at the time. Bargain of the millenium!

[quote name='MoJ' post='36504' date='Jul 24 2007, 06:21 PM']Ok, Im going to drop the price and see if anyone becomes more tempted. Otherwise it'll go as a trade-in against the head Im having.
Hows [size=3][b]£375 [/b][/size] sound?

I just want the fella to go to a good home.. :)

Andy[/quote]

F**k me, if I come on here drunk on Friday I'm buggered, I'll have just been paid, and well, you know....

[quote name='Merton' post='36826' date='Jul 25 2007, 12:38 PM']F**k me, if I come on here drunk on Friday I'm buggered, I'll have just been paid, and well, you know....[/quote]

Well, not to sound desperate or that Im trying to force you into a position where you feel you should act now, but I do have some friends and work colleagues who are asking withing they're social circles. Nothing gauranteed in the slightest, but I thought I should mention now.

I still stand by carriage being covered by the recipient (which I can look into upon request), or something toward petrol money within a certain distance.

Thanks
Andy

Ok, being as there's no love for Trace Elliot out there at the moment, Ill open this up to sensible offers from anyone who's interested.
Send me a PM or leave a message in this thread.
Thanks for looking.
Andy