Why become a member? ×

New cab...EBS 212 CL or Genz Benz 410 Focus LT?

Piggly wiggly

Hi good people, new to the site and looking for a bit of advice. So, I play in a dad rock covers band and have done for the last 15yrs or so. I'm currently using an old Marshall 115 from the late 80's or early 90's, it's ok but find myself wanting something with more definition and punch. We are a 4 piece, guitar, bass and drummer has an electronic kit, a modest PA with subs, and I use a Behringer 450w head.
Has anyone out there had any experience with either or both cabs? Any input gladly welcome, as I have found an EBS 212CL new for under £300 and a Genz Benz 410Focus LT used for similar price.
Cheers me dears.

Edited by Piggly wiggly

Thanks for the input guys. Trigger was pulled this morning on the Genz Cab, don't think I will be disappointed judging by the online love for this cab. Had to go with a cab that had good reviews and a proven record. Anything's got to sound better than the Marshall I'm using, more wool than an Argyle jumper. Anyway, thanks again for your time.