Why become a member? ×

Uploading Pictures

petetexas

Here's a list of some other sites that Google produced
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]
[b]Here are 10 of the best sites that offer free image hosting and make the process of uploading and sharing your images easier than ever.[/b][/size][/font][list]
[*]Imgur. Screenshot of Imgur.com. ...
[*]Google Photos. Screenshot of Photos.Google.com. ...
[*]Flickr. Screenshot of Flickr.com. ...
[*]500px. Screenshot of 500px.com. ...
[*]Photobucket. ...
[*]Dropbox. ...
[*]Free Image Hosting. ...
[*]TinyPic.
[/list]

[quote name='petetexas' timestamp='1486469164' post='3232022']
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me an easy way to upload pics from your desktop into this forum ?

I am fed up with waiting for PHOTOBUCKET to do something !

Pete
[/quote]

I prefer Dropbox.
Easy to set. Just drag anything you want to make available into your dropbox folder (or upload on the webpage if you don't want to install the app) and the link is just a right-click away. Fast.

Do the sites listed above allow you to copy and paste pics into a thread (if that makes sense?).

I'm looking to list a bass for sale and I'm dreading trying to get images into the ad - would like the ad to show the images rather than links (unless someone tells me that's not the correct way to do it!) but know nothing about this type of thing at all...

[quote name='Old Man Riva' timestamp='1486591113' post='3233157']
Do the sites listed above allow you to copy and paste pics into a thread (if that makes sense?).

I'm looking to list a bass for sale and I'm dreading trying to get images into the ad - would like the ad to show the images rather than links (unless someone tells me that's not the correct way to do it!) but know nothing about this type of thing at all...
[/quote]

I right-click on a picture within my Dropbox folder and select "Copy Dropbox link". Then I come here and click on the little "image" icon on the editor, which prompts me to enter a link, so I paste the link I copied before, click ok... and you get this:

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1486597687' post='3233235']

I right-click on a picture within my Dropbox folder and select "Copy Dropbox link". Then I come here and click on the little "image" icon on the editor, which prompts me to enter a link, so I paste the link I copied before, click ok...
[/quote]
Thanks so much, really appreciate it.

Nice bass, btw...

Edited by Old Man Riva