Why become a member? Γ—

SOLD
Β£950

thumbo

[b]SOLD[/b]

Hi folks,

I'm selling my Warwick Streamer Stage I. I custom ordered this bass from Warwick in 2006. The differences compared to a stock Stage I are the ebony fretboard, black hardware and a drop D tuner. I'm gutted to be selling this bass, it's a really great player but it's not getting used. It's recently had a setup with 45-105 D'Addario ProSteels.

- Stage I 4 string
- MEC active preamp
- Ebony fretboard
- Flamed maple body
- AAA flamed maple neck
- Black hardware
- Also comes with strap locks, original Warwick hardcase and the Warwick User Kit (wax, trussrod tool, allen keys, user manual). I've even got the original tags that say it was born on 20/11/2006.

This bass has been well looked after and is in excellent condition. There's a some very light belt buckle marks on the back of the bass a few marks on the front from plectrum use, but these are very minor and I couldn't them get into a picture.

Welcome to pop by my place in Leeds to try it out, or I can meet part way on a drive. Due to the hardcase being one of the heavy duty Warwick kind it will be costly to ship, so I'd prefer not to courier, but I'm sure we could sort this out if needed.

Let me know if you want any more pics.

In the unusual case that anyone has a Barefaced Big Twin 2 they're looking to trade I would be interested, otherwise I'm just looking to sell.

Cheers
Ed

[attachment=237924:thumb_IMG_0187_1024.jpg]

Edited by thumbo

Back to tha top!

A few folks have messaged me about shipping this bass abroad, with the suggestion of shipping it in a gig bag. I've had a look into this and I'm not up for shipping it long distances without the hardcase, but the snag is that the hardcase ain't light! Suffice to say, shipping this bass abroad is not cheap.

Happy to drive to meet half way - I also travel all over the country a reasonable amount for work and gigs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...