Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Sire Marcus Miller V7 5 string with official gigbag
£325

Wilco

Alder body / rosewood fretboard version. Comes with official gig bag.

Fitted with Fender straplocks.

You'll probably be aware of the excellent reputation these basses have quickly established.

Great looking & awesome sounding instrument with a low action, all for a comparatively modest outlay.

In excellent condition.

Collection from Swindon or meet/deliver up to an hour away.

Edited by Wilco

[quote name='Wilco' timestamp='1487173536' post='3237759']
Loads of postal requests, but I'd rather not risk a courier.

[/quote]

Why not. I've bought and sold 26 basses, so that's 56 tranactions of which around 45 were by courier. Only one came a cropper when the vendor didn't put any packing/ protection on the bass inside its travel box. Plus you can insure it. Just a thought.

[quote name='lownote12' timestamp='1487253355' post='3238394']

Why not. I've bought and sold 26 basses, so that's 56 tranactions of which around 45 were by courier. Only one came a cropper when the vendor didn't put any packing/ protection on the bass inside its travel box. Plus you can insure it. Just a thought.
[/quote]

I've posted basses before, but always in a hardcase. This comes with a gigbag which is definitely a step up from most gigbags, but not something I'm comfortable with using as postage protection, & I've not got a box big enough to use as extra protection.

I may be being over cautious, but it's a lovely looking bass & I'drather it ends up in the new owners hands ding free!

• 6 months later...