Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 1,000 Ashdown 4x8 NEO Cab
£315

Oldman

Its actual;ly a 1,000 Watt Cab. It weighs in at 19.2 Kgs and is W:475mm x D: 340mm x H: 625mm.

Ashdown Gubbins: [url="http://ashdownmusic.com/products/1/Bass-Amplification/18/Legacy/31/ABM-408-NEO/"]http://ashdownmusic....31/ABM-408-NEO/[/url]

[i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"For players who want ABM performance in a lighter weight, more compact package, ABM-NEO cabs are the answer.

Rated at 2000W, the 8 ohm ABM 408 NEO cabinet is loaded with 4x8” SICA NEO drivers.

[b]Construction [/b]

All ABM NEO cabinets are assembled in the UK, using marine quality premium 15 mm lightweight plywood, tough buffalo tolex and kickproof metal grilles. They’re also front-ported for maximum forward dispersion.

[b]Custom SICA NEO Speakers[/b]

NEO cabinets are loaded with Custom designed "SICA" NEO Drivers, widely acknowledge as some of the finest lightweight speakers available. NEO cabs also feature a HF horn for additional top end definition. "[/font][/i]

Its a great Cab I acquired in a Trade recently, it is however surplus to requiremens. I'll deliver for that price UK Mainland, personally if your withing 50 Miles of Leicester. If you want to collect from Leicester ill reduce the price accordingly. Ive tested it with my Tecamp's and my Ampeg its a great punchy single Cab solution.

Thanks for looking,

I would consider a lightweight Combo (PJB/TC/GK) as a trade or part chop and an MXR Compressor/DI Pre or a lightweight head GK
Front of Cab
[attachment=238099:Ashdown 4x8 Front.JPG]

Rear panel showing 1,000 Watts
[attachment=238100:Rear Panel.JPG]

Edited by Oldman

I am reducing the price for this excellent cab, which includes a cover and delivery UK mainland, speedier delivery within Leicershire :D

Remember this is a 1,000 Watt single Cab solution

[b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]The bargainful price of £285.00 [/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]PS: [/size][/font][/b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][size=4]Up for trades[/size][/size][/font]

Edited by Oldman