Why become a member? ×

If you could be in any band fantasy.

GreeneKing

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1487094682' post='3237027']
Some good suggestions. A little fantasy does no harm :)

BigRed, I'm a Gavin Clark fan, do you know the fella?

Peter
[/quote]

Sorry, no. I'd never heard of him, and now having had a listen to a couple of his songs I know why. Not my kind of thing in the slightest.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1487098333' post='3237095']

Sorry, no. I'd never heard of him, and now having had a listen to a couple of his songs I know why. Not my kind of thing in the slightest.
[/quote]

I just wondered, with you being a Nottingham musician. Not everyone's cuppa for sure. Sunhouse 'Crazy on the Weekend' is one of my favourite albums but my taste in music is pretty wide:)

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1487099488' post='3237127']
I just wondered, with you being a Nottingham musician. Not everyone's cuppa for sure. Sunhouse 'Crazy on the Weekend' is one of my favourite albums but my taste in music is pretty wide:)
[/quote]

TBH I've been so busy just playing in my own bands that I don't get a lot of time to listen to other local musicians unless they happen to be on the same bill as us. Unfortunately when I was growing up I was forbidden to have an electric guitar by my parents, so I've got an aversion to most acoustic music.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1487098333' post='3237095']
[/quote]

Hey, who said you could walk all over other peoples fantasies. Get your own.

Purple Mk 4

I would love to have played with Mr Tommy Bolin, a very underrated guitarist, from early Zephyr, James Gang, Billy Cobham's Spectrum album, Alphonse Mouzon's Mind Transplant, Tommy Bolin band inc albums Teaser and Private Eyes on to the one Purple studio album he recorded " Come Taste the Band with Bolin, Covernote, Hughes, Lord and Paice.

Great Player and I would love to have heard the music he would have gone on to record had he not died so young ?