Why become a member? ×

music items stole in birmingham

anDy LAKIN

hi just thought id share this and if people can keep a look out that would be great,i dont know this guy who had his stuff stolen it just came up on fb and original post below;

People of Brum, please keep an eye out for the following music equipment which has been stolen from my gaff in Moseley whilst I've been at work:
Two Technics 1210 mk5 decks
Pioneer djm600 mixer
MacBook Pro (with a banksy sticker on it - further spec available)
Focusrite saffire pro 24 dsp
Rane serato sl2
Roland tr8 drum machine
Korg volca sample
Korg volca drum
Ableton push 1
Shure M44-7 needles
Sennheiser HD 25 headphones
Two genelec 8030a monitors
Two fluid fader series f4 monitors
UDG 'Ultimate' backpack
They haven't stolen any of the boxes so it will be unboxed. They also stole my hard drive and it isn't backed up anywhere else, so that's basically my entire musical 'career' done. I hope whoever took it scores a number one.
They also stole a suit, a bunch of cufflinks and collar stiffeners, a few watches, a bottle of Bombay sapphire, some tools, two suitcases, a tub of creatine, a tub of protein and a pillow(?!) so I'm expecting these criminals to be well dressed, hench as f***, tipsy and quite cosy.
Please share this out to see if we can catch these rascals. Please and thank you.

i dont know this guy who had his stuff stolen it just came up on fb and original post below

[url="https://www.facebook.com/thebobsmart/posts/10154844236901224?pnref=story"]https://www.facebook...224?pnref=story[/url]

Edited by anDy LAKIN

I don't know how they sleep at night (apart from on their stolen pillow obviously).
Seriously though, we had our whole PA system stolen out of our van a few years back (all except the rather bulky 2x15 bass bins anyway). Horrible experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone and I sincerely hope this chap has more luck recovering his gear than we had!