Why become a member? ×

How much do Fender Roscoe Beck go for?

LukeFRC

Fender Roscoe beck

There's been a few on here - at fairly widely divergent prices. How much do they go for roughly?

I know they don't come up often, but I've a feeling that the answer is "more than my budget" but thought I would ask before I pull the trigger on something else.

Here's a random google image search photo of the bass in question... (cos we all like photos right?)

I have had two, bought both for around £900 in immaculate condition, can't remember what I sold the first one for but the second I sold on here for I think £850 after a very long time waiting for any interest.

I see them come up for sale with people asking well over 1k for them because they are 'rare', but to be honest I wouldn't pay over a thousand for one even in perfect condition with all the case a trimmings.

They are good basses, I loved the neck and B string but both eventually sold because I just found the sound too mellow for my tastes and was forever switching things trying to get a decent sound.