Why become a member? ×

Sansamp Bass Driver **SOLD**
£65

Jigster

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#1d2129]UP FOR A TRADE FOR A BOSS LOOPER OR SUCH LIKE - WHAT YOU GOT??[/color][/font]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]These pedals come highly recommended. [/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sansamp [s]£150[/s] [s]£140 [/s]£130[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Sansamp has been gigged but is in great condition and works perfectly. Comes with the cool tin and all instructions. Has sone really useful sounds to dial in and enrich your sound. They retail at well over the £200 mark, so this is a good deal at £150.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Prices include posting only to UK postcodes.[/font][/color][/b]

[s][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T Rex £65 NOW SOLD[/font][/color][/s]

[s][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]T Rex; I've used it to gig with a few times, but it's not really me. From what I can see, they retail somewhere between £80 and £95, so this, at £65, including postage, or welcome to collect, is bargainalicious![/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here's what the web says about it.: T-Rex Bass Juice, distortion / fuzz pedal for electric bass, warm wide range vintage tube-style tone, 2-sections: distortion thomann section and boost section, controls for distortion section: tone control and gain control, controls for boost section: level control and mix control for distortion and boost blend, 2 x on/off switch with LED status, jack input & output.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][attachment=238364:13680693_10205905346306968_1682188517017946187_n.jpg[/font][/color][/s]

Edited by Jigster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...