Why become a member? ×

FS: Two JBL 4646a 12” speaker cabs, unloaded, £25 each o.n.o. + p&p
£50

silverfoxnik

[size=4]Hi Folks[/size]

[size=4]Like most of my bass gear, I bought these two [b]JBL 12"[/b] cabinets here on Basschat! I got them from one of our resident speaker cab design experts, Stevie, who I hope won't mind if I use some of the original text from his ad of 4 years ago... [/size]I bought them to put together a cheap, lightweight rig but I haven't used them for over a year now, so it's time to move them on. I'm looking for [b]£25 o.n.o.[/b] for each cab, not including p&p..

[b]Description[/b]
So[b], t[/b]his is a pair of [b]JBL bass cabinets[/b] originally designed to take the JBL 2206 600W driver but they will take other drivers as well. Most of them were used in installs as far as I know. These can, of course, be used for PA but actually make a nice single 12 or 2 x 12 bass system for someone prepared to fit a suitable 12" driver which really isn't to difficult a job. They’re fitted with banana inputs and Speakons.

[size=4]These are compact and fairly lightweight cabs (about 10kg) and I used them with this driver:[/size]

[url="http://www.lean-business.co.uk/eshop/eminence-beta-8-8ohm-8-225watt-speaker-p-760.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA25rFBRC8rfyX1vjeg7YBEiQAFIb3byaorhjGzjnOzEo9p6MZO0USkzhZ_kHuRMFn1TLujaYaAl4H8P8HAQ"]http://www.lean-busi...ujaYaAl4H8P8HAQ[/url]

And, used with a Yamaha BT500h digiatl Class D head, it made for a really good and relatively inexpensive lightweight rig!

[b]Photos[/b]
[attachment=238367:JBL 12 Cab c.jpg]
[attachment=238368:JBL 12 Cab a.jpg]
[attachment=238369:JBL 12 Cab b.jpg]

[b]Trades, shipping etc[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just to clarify that I'm not looking for any trades on these thanks. Viewings welcome if you'd like to see them first and I m happy to ship securely at your expense..[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any questions, please ask here or PM me.. Thanks for looking! [/font][/color] :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nik[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...