Price or Trade Value : £150Popular combo with warm tone and lots of power. Now out of production.
Lives in Haslemere, Surrey. Collection preferred due to weight. Courier possible at cost.
Also travel along M1 and M40 regularly so may be able to deliver.
Excellent condition, its had an easy life. Though never sure about the accuracy of the VU meter, as on all my past Ashdown gear it seems more for decoration. Even the manual says 'gives an indication'.
Comes with manual.
Can't upload picture, but easy to find on Google with full specs.
Details from Andertons website, which is where I purchased it new:
The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.
Retro cabinet styling features vinyl covering, chrome protective corners, vintage red grille cloth and, of course, the trademark illuminated Ashdown VU meter.
- Power Output (RMS): 220 watts
- Power Requirement: 230 / 115 / 100V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 12"
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Jack
- High Instrument Input: impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- EQ: Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83 1 x ECC82
- H x W x D (mm): 520 x 470 x 300
- Weight (kg): 25
Edited by grapevinebass, 22 February 2017 - 08:24 AM.