Why become a member? ×

SCAMMER! Avoid Gearmans!!!

Clarky72

[quote name='LayDownThaFunk' timestamp='1487513871' post='3240342']
To clarify the comment I made, he will still be a member on this site but will be banned, per se, when his posting rights are taken away from him and he can no longer use this site.

Plenty of 'banned' members still on here who have just had their posting rights taken away from them.
[/quote]

Fancy joining them?

[quote name='LayDownThaFunk' timestamp='1487507701' post='3240260']
Of course he won't be banned. Just suspended from posting indefinitely. Gotta keep those advertisers happy.
[/quote]

Here's me thinking this thread is one of the very good things about BC. The fact that to the best of our ability we will rout-out and expose scumbags, giving them short-shrift. Then along you come with your very familiar patent brand of unwanted cynicism.

Is there nowhere else you can play and leave the grown-ups in peace?

[quote name='LayDownThaFunk' timestamp='1487526886' post='3240470']
What about my statement isn't true? Is it not true what I said?
[/quote]

It's not. Even if you think it is, how about raising it in a more grown up way rather than pointing the finger? You really seem to have a chip on your shoulder. I don't think I've done anything to anger you but you either need to get off my site if you find it so against your sensibilities. I'll accept an apology by PM otherwise you'll find yourself at the door.

[quote name='carlsim' timestamp='1487576364' post='3240776']
Mateusz...

I'm contacting him via email to see if I can get some sort of contact information... I'm indicating that I'm interested in buying but want to try it out first...
If I get anything I will let you know.
Carl
[/quote]

Good luck!

a few years ago I was scammed here by a similarly acting chancer... but that guy was not the brightest, I found two other BC members that had been scammed and together we managed to bluff our way into getting him to refund us. He was just not bright enough to be a criminal and was a simple opportunist that got scared when the Police was mentioned. I hope your guy is the same!

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1487527635' post='3240481']
Sorry about that folks normal service has resumed
[/quote]

is there nothing we can do to help this guy Mateusz thats just been scammed? Surely that's more important than telling off fellow BCers for inappropriate comments?