Why become a member? ×

SOLD THOMANN THE T AMP TSA V-7OO MULTI CHANNEL POWER AMP
£250

This is my excellent as new TSA 4-700 multi channel power amp. I bought this last year but have hardly had chance to use it due to ill health and difficulties within the band. This is a really well made professional quality amp that was recommended to me by a very established, respected and award winning sound engineer friend of mine. It is very easy to use and very powerful. I used it to run two main and two monitors which it did with ease and was never turned up past 3 on the couple of occasions that it was used.

I paired it up with my Behringer Xenyx X2222 that I have advertised in another thread and they were just made for each other!

I live near Chipping Norton and collection is preferred. I would like £250 or near offer for it please.

Thanks for looking

Mike :) (Pestie) :)

[attachment=238533:Thoman Amp & Behringer Mixer 003.JPG][attachment=238534:Thoman Amp & Behringer Mixer 004.JPG]

Edited by Pestie

I'm a bit out of the way to grab this, but I can confirm to anyone looking that these are cracking amps. I've installed them in various venues, including terrible nightclubs where DJs pound them with bad dance music for hours at a time all week round, and never had any reliability issues, they're solid. Thomann's own brand kit is surprisingly good value for money, this is a great buy.

In true Basschat style, I'll just say "I can't believe this is still here!"

An amp like this should live in the back of the van for every band. You can use channel one for the PA tops, channel two for the foldback, and bridge channels three/four for an awesome power bass rig with just a Sansamp in front of it.

Only reason I'm not buying it myself is because I already have a very similar setup, but using Powersoft Digam amps.