Why become a member? ×

our funky band Releases first single, please like and share

funkgod

Hi All.
our Funky band are releasing a single "Everybeat" a Northern Soul type track, on spotify bandcamp and itunes
If you get any time could you do us a great big favour, go onto the facebook page and like and share the song ...

fingers crossed
And a great big thank you for all your help if you can,
[url="https://www.facebook.com/Funkafonix-1401403583517605/"]https://www.facebook...01403583517605/[/url]
Ps say hello and feel free to link.

Edited by funkgod

Hi
[quote name='MisterT' timestamp='1487619353' post='3241285']
Chris, you need a web presence and get some videos uploaded to Facebook - I've struggled to find anything yet you have a fairly unique name.

Not touting for business, just a bit of advice for your advertising.
[/quote]

Yea good call, we realise that and we are on it at mo, we did have a big face book page with loads of photo's and stuff, but we have had it all taken down, and redoing the lot, new pics new vids new songs new info.
should be good.

I am having a problem with a youtube vid tho you may be able to help with ( or anyone ??)
for some reason i had two vids the same on youtube both showing my account holder name,
i have deleted one of them but can't delete the other, it is not showing up anywhere in my youtube account even tho it is showing my account holder name ?
Any ideas ?
Cheers if anyone can help here.

Edited by funkgod

Chris, I know that one email address can have multiple purposes on a Google (and therefore YouTube) account. I know very little about YouTube, but this sounds more like an account thing. How you get at that I couldn't say, but they do often explain things quite well if you get hold of them.

• funkgod changed the title to our funky band Releases first single, please like and share