Why become a member? ×

Presonus Studio Channel - £225
£225

Jack

Hi!

For sale is one Presonus Studio Channel rackmount channel strip. It's a very clear, studio-quality channel strip that shines with bass but it will obviously accept any instrument into the hi-z or microphones into the lo-z inputs. It's got a very high-gain preamp, then a tube stage, then switchable compressor and parametric eq, then another gain stage. Loads of ins and outs, phantom power, 80Hz HPF, everything really. If you want more information then [url="http://www.presonus.com/products/Studio-Channel"]the official page is here[/url].

When I bought it it was described as unused and I bought it for a rack rig idea that I kind of lost interest in. Don't judge me, we've all done it. So it is still as good as new and it comes with all of the box, psu, manuals, etc etc.

I'm based about 10 minutes North of Newcastle and I'm happy to deliver locally. It's reasonably small so postage could work, let me know and I'll check prices to your location. Trades? Well, nothing particular, feel free to try though.

If nobody wants it as a bass preamp it'll sell on evilbay. And it'll be bought by a child. A child who makes a youtube channel is his bedroom about video games.

I want a better life for my presonus than that.

You want a better life for my presonus than that too, right?