Why become a member? ×

Guitar Guitar Glasgow BASSment Launch Day

BassApprentice

Just saw this on Facebook, the official launch day of the bass department in Guitar Guitar Glasgow. I was in the other week and he has a good range of basses in, better than most shops in Scotland.

[url="http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/news/article.asp?id=137094"]http://www.guitargui...e.asp?id=137094[/url]

When talking to Paul, he mentioned that he would be trying to get the Fodera P and J Classic models in at some point.

There is also mentions of FREEBIES :lol:

I'll probably be there, got to support those bass departments that aren't just 5 Fenders hanging on the wall

Edited by BassApprentice

• 1 month later...

Damn i missed this one. Was in few weeks ago trying out a Fender Precision Deluxe PJ and guy (think it was Paul) was very friendly, helpful and chatty. Not pushy and not trying to show off with the bass i was wanting to look at which was just quite refreshing change. He set the amp up flat, plugged the bass in, tuned it for me, set the controls all flat, explained what they all did and left me to it. Came back 10-15mins later and asked what i thought started chatting and he asked if i had tried a few other manufacturers which he brought over.
It was a good experience all round. Not the cheapest shop to be honest but you do get to try the bass you buy rather than on-line.

All good news for Glasgow

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Can't recommend them highly enough. Paul was awesome when I was in. They have the most high end bass gear I have seen in one place in Scotland, excellent sevice, and it feels a mile away from your typical music store! Hope they get the success they deserve!