Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Danelectro Hodad // MIM Jazz
£500

Stroopy121

[b]Danelectro Hodad Bass. [/b]Amazing wee thing. Light as a feather (no, I haven't weighed it) and sounds gorgeous. If I had any excuse at all to keep this thing I would, but I can't justify keeping more than one bass. [b]£210[b].[/b][/b]

[s]I'm based in Aberdeen but will ship at buyer's expense or will deliver within Scotland for petrol money and a high-five. Will also accept a fist bump.[/s]

Price [b]includes shipping [/b]within the UK.

xx

Edited by Stroopy121

Both basses still available. Will listen to sensible offers. Have removed the stickers from the Jazz - photos of it cleaned up along with closeups of all damage. Note the waterslide decal on headstock came off.

Also note that shipping is £15 within the UK.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3b37t68yb1nidyq/AABP-GOHxFj1kigWXMkCCBTta?dl=0

[quote name='Stroopy121' timestamp='1487968071' post='3244745']
[b]Danelectro Hodad Bass. [/b]Amazing wee thing. Light as a feather (no, I haven't weighed it) and sounds gorgeous. If I had any excuse at all to keep this thing I would, [u][i]but I can't justify keeping more than one bass.[/i][/u] [b]£250[/b]

[/quote]

Excuse me, do you have the right forum?! :o

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1489438608' post='3256993']
Excuse me, do you have the right forum?! :o
[/quote]

Haha I know - I'm just not playing as much as I was so I'm gonna keep my main workhorse for now (well, that and my DB because obviously!)

Hiya, couple of questions about the Jazz;

- What is the origin of the neck? It doesn't have the lined truss rod socket that MIM Fenders have, so I assume it's non-original?

- The pictures show two cracks running downwards from the battery installation all the way to the lower edge. How deep/structural is this? Is the wood underneath alright?

Cheers!

[quote name='MattBanshee' timestamp='1490177167' post='3262812']
Hiya, couple of questions about the Jazz;

- What is the origin of the neck? It doesn't have the lined truss rod socket that MIM Fenders have, so I assume it's non-original?

- The pictures show two cracks running downwards from the battery installation all the way to the lower edge. How deep/structural is this? Is the wood underneath alright?

Cheers!
[/quote]

Added info about the neck bump

xx