Birmingham Guitar show this weekend...

26/27th Feb

2 replies to this topic

#1 MoJoKe

Totally Juvenile Idiot

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, eating, drinking, playing!

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:41 AM

I'm up here with DV Mark and Markbass... definitely mostly guitars, a surprising amount of bass stuff if you can't make it to LBGS next week...

http://www.theguitarshow.co.uk/

"Its not just what you play but when, and what you leave out....." its either that, or I still just don't get it after 40 years of playing!!

Lakland, Fender, Markbass Multiamp (OMG its good!), Elixir (Simply the best if you don't use a pick. One day Elixir will see sense and make me an endorsee!!), VW Caddy Maxi

My Feedback

BassChat Terms & Conditions ... Forum Behaviour Guidelines ... Rules & Guidelines for The Marketplace

#2 seashell

One Bassist in Search of a Band

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
  • Interests:Theatre arts and general luvviedom.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

I love the fact that the website says 'please be aware that your Satnav might take you to the wrong address'! Nevertheless, I might try to pop along tomorrow afternoon, as long as I can find it! :-)

#3 MoJoKe

Totally Juvenile Idiot

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, eating, drinking, playing!

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:51 AM

Yes, odd comment! My satnav had no problem at all! Maybe see you later!

"Its not just what you play but when, and what you leave out....." its either that, or I still just don't get it after 40 years of playing!!

Lakland, Fender, Markbass Multiamp (OMG its good!), Elixir (Simply the best if you don't use a pick. One day Elixir will see sense and make me an endorsee!!), VW Caddy Maxi

My Feedback

BassChat Terms & Conditions ... Forum Behaviour Guidelines ... Rules & Guidelines for The Marketplace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users