Why become a member? ×

Amateur Available for Jams and Open Mics

SpondonBassed

I recently did an Open Mic at Derby's Horse and Groom with a few friendly people to dip my toe in the water, so to speak. I'd now like to take a little swim.

I am offering to learn tunes for people based in or very close to Spondon or Derby city who need a bassist for minor events such as Open Mic with a view to gaining experience. You might have a specific date to aim for or perhaps you just want to jam and see where it goes from there.

I am willing to share costs for rehearsal room fees. I am available during week days too.

Ultimately I would like to find myself in a modest little band that can practice within range of my wallet since I have to use taxis when I can't get my mate to drive me. The aim would be to play local venues and eventually break even on costs.

Ta

Edited by SpondonBassed

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1488232835' post='3247146']
Good! From little acorns... never too late... erm... nowt as queer as folk... um... never wipe your arse with a broken bottle.

Seriously though, good luck. Playing with other people is good for the soul. So to speak.
[/quote]

Trust you. Cuh!

Thanks my friend, for making us all smile.