Why become a member? ×

*** Sold *** Epifani Cabinets for Sale 1 x T115UL 1 x T410UL
£800

sixshooter

[size=5]*** Both Sold *** The 1 x 15 sold to a Basschat member, the 4 x 10 to a Basschat member[/size]

[size=4]I stopped playing bass a while ago and am now looking to sell off some of my Bass equipment that I no longer require.[/size]

[size=4]I have for sale 1 Epifani cabinets with cover, the cabinet has not had a lot of use and is in good condition.[/size]

The cabinet is very lightweight, (66lbs) and is ideal for someone who wants to avoid expensive back operations! it can be lifted with one hand.

T410UL - with adjustable tweeter - £300 cover included.

Located in Derbyshire UK.

[attachment=239317:IMG_1041.jpg]

[attachment=239318:IMG_1040.jpg]

Steve

Edited by sixshooter

Very strange that I dropped the price on these cabinets over a week ago, had 4 people immediately show interest, I replied to the emails and never heard anything back from any of them.

If for some reason my return emails did not get to you and you are still interested please let me know.

Alternatively if you are interested and were not one of the 4 please also let me know.

thanks Steve

Hi Dennis, they are 8ohms each weight wise I would have to check on the web as they are not easy due to the size to just weigh them on the bathroom scales. However I can pick each one up with one hand and I am over 60 and not a weight trainer :-). If I find the weight I will post it.

Steve