Why become a member? ×

SOLD Musicman American Sub bass SOLD
£485

drewk_ie

American Musicman Sub Bass, Active, All original, professionally set up by well known Irish Luthier. Plays superbly, like a real stingray for a fraction of the cost.

I have a few of these basses and would easily rate this at 9.7 out of 10

These basses are no longer made by Ernie Ball, as they proved too good and the company began to loose sales on their own 'stingray' basses.

Serial Number X08931 which according to the Musicman website dates her at 2005.

Only selling as this is currently surplus to requirements.

Price includes soft case and includes delivery to the UK, if anyone is interested in popping round for a cuppa to try the bass you are more than welcome!

Edited by drewk_ie

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1490800289' post='3268160']
Very nice, I'd have to agree with the 9.7/10, this is one of the cleanest example I've seen. I had the 5'er for a while and was mightily impressed. GLWTS.
[/quote]

Thanks Lewis... have three of these beauties up for sale... going to sell them off one by one (or maybe not!), might stick up the other two over the weekend...

2nd is identical to this but a fretless, sounds incredible, that pino mwah... £700 shipped 9.9 out of 10 ON HOLD
3rd is black, more sought after, the original USA Sub without the word 'bass' on the headstock... £600 shipped 9.9 out of ten

Again these are both in near perfect condition... will also give options on the scratchplates, off white or black, have one of each scratchplate, so first come, first served...

Edited by drewk_ie