Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***ORANGE OBC210 MINI £300***SOLD***
£1050

Hey guys,

Sadly is time for me to part with this awesome rig that has given me nothing but superb full fat bass tone over the past year and a half. Due to different (annoying) circumstances I have been forced to downsize even more :sad:

I've used all kind of amps and cabs in the recent past (All valve, class D, Neo cabs, ferrite, ceramic... You name it!) and this rig, in my experience, has been the smallest and lightest I could make myself go without ANY compromise in sound. It's a full fat sounding rig that you can still fit in virtually any stage and in the boot of a Renault Megane hatchback (see pics).

I've done loads of gigs with this rig but it was transported by me only and with maximum care, so apart from the usual minor scuffs on the metal corner protectors... Nothing to report.

The rig consists of:

[b]- OB1-500 bass head with case (£400): ***SOLD***[/b]

[b]- OBC210 MINI cab (£300): [/b]These are amazing cabs that somehow Orange decided to discontinue. When I tested the amp I tried it with the OBC212 isobaric cabs first and these 2x10 minis sounded so much better. The two combined sound just like the huge OBC810 (which I also tested), but only obviously not as loud. Still plenty loud, believe me. I never had any problems hearing myself with loud rock bands using this stack, or being heard. You'll struggle to find a more portable solution to achieve [b]THAT 8x10 sound. This cab will also be a great mini fridge rig stacked vertically with a small class D amp, or the perfect match to any Orange cabs. Stack it on top of an OBC115 for a classic 1x15 + 2x10 rig or on top of an OBC410 for a 6x10 modular fridge :) [/b]
[url="https://orangeamps.com/discontinued/obc210-mini/"]https://orangeamps.c...ed/obc210-mini/[/url]

I'm based in Central London (Vauxhall) and would prefer collection due to the size of the rig and all the hassle involved in safely packing it all up for a safe delivery.

[b]Here's a track I recorded using this rig. It's a mix of the amp's DI and the mic-ed up cab. Produced by Mick Quinn (Supergrass), a man who knows a great bass tone when he hears one and he was well pleased [/b] :)
[url="https://open.spotify.com/track/3cJHrWVfYHYHsZYCIikSKo"]https://open.spotify...fYHYHsZYCIikSKo[/url]

And some pics:

[attachment=242731:File 10-04-2017, 17 22 20.jpeg]

[attachment=239682:Photo 12-03-2016, 13 25 46.jpg]

[attachment=239683:Photo 03-12-2016, 19 12 19 (1).jpg]

[attachment=239684:Photo 03-07-2016, 11 53 46.jpg]

[attachment=239685:Photo 30-04-2016, 19 59 16.jpg]

[attachment=239686:Photo 15-06-2016, 15 35 48.jpg]

Any questions I'm here!

Cheers,

Eddie

Edited by eddiehoffmann

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1489137317' post='3254589']
Have been looking for one of those 2x10 cabs to match my OBC115 but London a bit too far for pick up plus i only need one of them.
Those cabs are no longer made by Orange so they will be quite rare.

GLWTS

Dave
[/quote]

Hi Dave! Yes, indeed they've been discontinued and I don't understand why. And one of these would make absolute tone monster of a rig with an OBC115 which is another great cab!

If anyone wants just one of the cabs we can talk business. I would be willing to pack it up and courier it to you.

Cheers,

Eddie

[quote name='Geddys nose' timestamp='1489232790' post='3255336']
These are great heads,I prefer mine to my Valve stuff at the moment. GLWYS.
[/quote]

I hear you man. I actually stopped gassing for an all valve head after I got the OB1. Orange really got it right with this amp.

Edited by eddiehoffmann

Took delivery of one of Eddie's 2x10 cabs today and it sounds absolutely fantastic. Little deeper than my TE 2x10 but its far better built and the mids to hi-end is pretty sharp and clear using a GK1001RBii
Condition is like new so if you are thinking about the other cab you won't be disappointed with the sound and the condition Eddie keeps his gear in.

Great transaction and no issues. Eddie is one of the true gents on BC so buy with 110% confidence.
Thanks again Eddie

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this would have moved on by now. I'm using the 2x10 with 115 cab with a GK1001RBii and its huge sounding. Lots of depth with a nice edge from the 2x10.
If you've got the 115 cab this will give it that little bit more Hi mid punch to cut thru any band mix.

GLWTS

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1492532819' post='3281019']
Thought this would have moved on by now. I'm using the 2x10 with 115 cab with a GK1001RBii and its huge sounding. Lots of depth with a nice edge from the 2x10.
If you've got the 115 cab this will give it that little bit more Hi mid punch to cut thru any band mix.

GLWTS

Dave
[/quote]

Thanks Dave! Yeah, I used the 210 mini with an OBC115 once and it was so punchy and full sounding and creamy... Yum!

No big rush to sell at the moment. I might snap that OBC115 myself and get my divorce papers ready :D

Thanks man.