Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB410 700w 4OHm *REDUCED to £695* with fitted BCS flight case
£795

Miribilist

Reduced to £695!!

For sale is my beloved Aguilar DB410 Bass Cabinet in black with silver fabric front grill.

Comprises 4 x 10" drivers in a robust, professional 4ohm powerhouse with custom BCS flight case.

This thing pushes some serious air, and has been great fun to use, however I am sadly looking to sell as I require something more portable/lightweight.

New, this cab cost around £1,500 without the flight case (which alone cost £300) and they don't come up too often in the UK.

The cab is supplied in a custom built professional solid flight case made by BCS with foam padded interior made to measure and on heavy duty casters. The cab can be easily lifted out of the flight case trolley, or used in place, your choice. http://www.bcsmanufacturing.co.uk/backline01.html
As you can see in the images, there are a few minor cosmetic marks around and about, however since taking these photos I have repaired most of them carefully and they are hard to spot. There is a little corrosion on some of the screw heads such as on the badge and handles.

The cab is used, but well looked after.

The flight case has some slight surface corrosion on the hardware, but the catches etc all work fine.

Cash on collection preferred from Cornwall.

Happy to answer any questions.

Things to note:

One of the drivers (top right when looking from the front) was replaced in 2016 due to a minor rip in the cone. It was replaced with a genuine Aguilar driver to match the rest.

The tweeter knob on the reverse of the cab feels a little stiff and doesn't seem to travel all the way through its range, although I have found that this makes no difference to the operation of the unit as the tweeter seems to function just fine and I tend to adjust higher frequency output on my amp.

Details below are from manufacturers website:

http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_cabinets_db410.htm
Punch, frequency response, and efficiency, the DB 410 is a sonic powerhouse! With a Max SPL of 130 dB this portable cabinet will literally "rock the house".

Power Handling: 700 watts RMS

Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M

Impedance: 4

Dimensions: 24 3/4" H, 24 1/2" W, 17 1/2" D

Weight: 98 lbs

Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets

Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug

Custom crossover with variable tweeter control

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Deep Dish Handles, Rubber Feet

Edited by Miribilist