Why become a member? ×

Gretsch Electromatic G2224 Junior Jet II Short Scale Bass (w/ Upgraded tuners & bridge) NOW SOLD
£265

MonkeyTrick

SOLD

Price drop [#9] £160. I paid £250 for this a few months back, this is a total bargain! Going for £310 in Wunjo without the upgraded parts.

Purchased from Thunderbird on here last year. [color=#3C3241]Sad to lose this bass but i'm in urgent need of the cash. [/color]

[color=#3C3241]Fantastic short scale bass upgraded with GOTOH tuners and a Wilkinson bridge.[/color]

[font=Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif][color=#3c3241][size=4]Little beast, sounds amazing with a lovely neck. Missing a string, slight fret buzz on low E but otherwise good to go. In terms of wear, there is a tiny dink on one side, no big deal. Pick up a bargain![/size][/color][/font]

[font=Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif][color=#3c3241][size=4]Based in London.[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#3C3241]Cheers,[/color]
[font=Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif][color=#3c3241][size=4]Dan[/size][/color][/font]

Edited by MonkeyTrick

[quote name='sblueplanet' timestamp='1489854650' post='3260375']
May I ask what was wrong with the original tuners + bridge? Im guessing this is an entry level instrument?
[/quote]

I have absolutely no idea to be honest, you'll have to ask Thunderbird as he was the one who swapped em out :)