Why become a member? ×

Eich cabinets

tubbybloke68

I've had 2 Tech Soundsystems XS112 cabs, a Tecamp M212 and now have 2 Eich XS115 cabs.

They all sound great, especially the M212 - I think it was the perfect balance between weight/size etc. It had the Neo drivers (as did the XS112's). The Eich 15's have Ceramic magnets and they work for me.....I especially like the 6" HF driver as it really suits the fretless. The build quality is A1 and they're light enough to move around without groaning too much. The covers are excellent too.

I think the Big Baby is probably a technically better cab, on paper etc, but in a real world gigging situation, I wouldn't think they'd be much in it, but I can't say for sure as I've never tried one.

D.

Have a look at some of the [url="http://www.bassgear.co.uk/product/tks-engineering-bespoke-speaker-cab-orders/"]TKS[/url] range. I just thought I'd mention them before Wateroftyne did... :)

Edited by Conan

• 1 year later...

Just want to bump this tread as I’m considering both the Eich 115XS & Barefaced Two10 ... so any more input / opinions most welcome esp regarding the Eich cabs as I can’t seem to find much on them ..