Why become a member? ×

foxyFuze feedback

karlfer

• 1 month later...

I recently sold Al my trusty GK 700RB, he was an absolute pleasure to deal with and completely went out of his way to come and collect it from me. He might be new here but please deal with absolute confidence :)

• 2 weeks later...

Met Al in a pub car-park somewhere near Bristol yesterday to collect and pay for a nice TCE BH550, which I then used at rehearsal last night. All good, highly recommend this Basschat-er (and this amp if anybody's thinking of getting one).

Mike

• 3 months later...

Sold my Promethean 3110 to Al. Given the distance, we used Hermes to deliver. It was my first sale to a BCer and Al's rapid payment, clear communication etc meant that the whole experience of dealing with him was a really good one. I'd have no hesitation whatsoever in transacting with Al again. Enjoy the amp buddy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I took delivery of a Pedaltrain JR board (complete with Mono gigbag and PSU brackets) from Al a few days ago- great guy to deal with!

Fast communication meant that I could arrange payment quickly, and in return, he had the goods packed up and dispatched the same day... amazingly, the parcel arrived on Christmas Eve morning, way ahead of schedule for the festive period!

Highly recommended, and I would certainly deal with Al again :) 

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is an absolute legend - we agreed a trade deal for my Limelight against his 2010 Thunderbird.  I noticed a hairline crack on the lower wing near the controls and further investigation once I got the bass home showed the crack to be full length which Al had not previously noticed, thinking it to be a lacquer scratch/mark. We quickly renegotiated a revised trade deal and all is good.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Al - the guy is as honest as they come and good to see that the BassChat community look out for each other.

Superb communication throughout and a very easy guy to deal with.

Edited by DaytonaRik

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...