Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Fretless Jazz *SOLD*
£230

Woodinblack

Can ship this at £225. Will take some money off if you are going to pick it up, or can deliver to the bottom of Somerset, top of Dorset (and maybe the left of Wiltshire!)

Now I have finally got my Ibanez portamento 5 string, this one has to go, I don't really play 4 string basses any more.

Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz, Jazz shaped, pretty light, no pickguard tobaccoburst with silver knobs and an ebanol fretboard (can you call it a fretboard when it has no frets?) - lined. I guess styled on Jacos bass. Generally good condition.

Bought on a whim from wunjos a few years ago. I didn't go in to buy a fretless bass, I went in to try all the jazzes to see what I liked. In the end the jazzes I liked was a Jaguar, an American Jazz at way over the budget I had, and this, which I kept being drawn back to, despite having no interest in fretlesses.

It has minor markings on the neck, nothing that really shows or causes an issue, I switch between DR Chrome flatwounds and normal roundwound strings, as I can never decide what I like.

Will add some pictures later when I am at home.

No hurry to sell but it is not going to be played any more so just taking up room. Don't want any trades, I realised that I am up to 12 basses which is a little silly.

Edited by Woodinblack

And as requested, and promised, some photos:

The overall look:

Note - the mark on the left between the pickups on the side isn't dirt, its just lighting.

The body closer:

The back:

Some minor marks on the neck:

Headstock:

Some dents to the top of the headstock (where I think all the basses I have at the top):

Edited by Woodinblack