Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Dr Bass DRB 2460 Full Range Bass Cabinet 2x12 1x6 1x3 800w 8ohm £280 Posted
£280

Up for sale is my recently acquired Dr Bass Cab.
It's an AWESOME all in one full range cab, but sadly, just too heavy for me, am wanting to pair up my Barefaced Compact with another Barefaced Cab, so......
Bought on here from Mike, who must keep his gear in an isolation chamber as it's immaculate, almost like new, it was packed really well for transit to me, so will be to you, unless you're native to Northern Ireland.
Shame to move it on so quickly, but, GAS made me buy it on a whim.

£280 is what I paid, so £280 is what I require, INCLUDING UK ONLY SHIPPING.
Trade wise, anything Barefaced only.

Some info from the web and Mike himself.......

[color=#6A6A6A][color=#000000][i][b]The Acclaimed DRB 2460 [/b][/i]actually was designed by a customer suggestion, as most of our cabinets are. The [i][b]DRB 2460[/b][/i] with its 2-12” woofers, 6.5” mid-range driver and 3” horn has stood the test of time, originally introduced in 2004, it has been our best seller ever since. [b]Bass Guitar Magazine UK Sept 2008 said: [/b][i][b]Pros;[/b][/i] deep tight focused tone, very articulate, lightweight. [i][b]Cons:[/b][/i] NONE. We couldn’t have said it any better…Try one, you will be glad [/color]you did![/color]

[color=#6A6A6A][color=#800000][i]2-12” woofers 6.5” mid and HF driver
Separate HF and Mid-level controls
Dual parallel speakon jacks[/i][/color][/color]

[size=4][color=#6A6A6A][color=#800000][i][color=#282828][font=Helvetica, sans-serif]The DR 2460 is very well built with a very tough Duratex finish which shows very few marks from use. I’ve found the bottom end to be tight and sound clear and balanced all the way up the frequencies. The top end is clear without being aggressive or abrasive. Both the mids and highs can be adjusted + or – with the controls on the side of the cab. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, sans-serif]2 x 12" 400W drivers (Eminence Delta 12B)
1 x 6” 150W mid range driver
1 x 3” horn
Separate High and Mid level controls
Power handling 800 watts rms
Impedance 8 ohms
2 x 1/4" and 2 x Speakon connectors
Frequency response: 43hz - 20khz
Weight: 65lbs / 29.5kg
Dimensions 24.5” x 21.5” x 15” (62cm x 55cm 38cm)[/font][/color][/i][/color][/color][/size]

Edited by The GroovyPlucker

Am looking at it and I believe it's NEO, doesn't mention anything on the cab about ceramic, although the attached text I gleaned from Dr Bass's website does mention that. They all look like traditional speakers and cones, not sure what a ceramic would look like to be honest, and without opening her up it's as it looks in the pics, hope that helps.

Mark

Hi,

Yep, Still for Sale. The weight's in the description. Yeah, it is an awesome cab, aren't you going over to EUB? Might be great for that. It's in immaculate condition too, chap I bought it off must really look after his gear.
Tis a fairly straight forward lift, but two hands, it's pretty close to the dimensions of the Barefaced Compact,

Cheers, Mark

Edited by The GroovyPlucker

Yeah I've actually got one sitting in my living room at the moment thanks to the generosity of a fellow basschatter.

I hadn't realised yours was 8ohms, let me price up some speakers to make it a matching 4ohms and I'll get back to you.

Indeed, but my thinking was that one was never going to be tall enough, and how likely am I to get another one? Well, now I've been offered one!

20/20 hindsight eh? :search:

Edited by Jack