Why become a member? ×

SOLD NS Design CR5 EUB
£1200

[b]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/b] :P

Hi all,
I haven't been on here for a while, so apologies this post is to sell something.

I have had my NS Design CR5 for about three years now, bought from it's orginal lady studio owner in the West Country.

Unfortunately, I am looking to sell it, as I just don't think I'll ever be able to do this beautiful instrument any justice - me and uprights just don't seem to click. As hard as I try, I just don't have a feel for fretless basses.
I hardly ever play the instrument now, and it seems a real shame to have it just sitting here.

The bass has a few of small dings - one by the bass pot, one on the opposite edge by the bottom of the fretboard, a couple on the bottom and a light mark on the left edge of the fret board about halfway up. None of these affect the playablility of the instrument.
Tha bass has been kept in a smoke and pet-free home, and is regularly cleaned.

Included with the bass is the original adjustable stand and padded carry/gig bag, a bow and rosin, [b]plus[/b] the NS Design "Boomerang" strap system that allows the player to wear the bass a bit like a Chapman Stick!

The strings are the OEM D'Addario ones specifically designed for this bass, and only have a few hours of playing on them. I also include the old strings that came with the bass. There is also the option of using acoustic upright bass strings.

No trades thanks, I need the money at the moment more than another bass.
Any more info or photos required, please ask.
I am based on the central South Coast.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

Edited by muzzer

• 1 month later...