Why become a member? ×

Smoothhound wireless
£110

Selling this as I've upgraded to a line 6 g70 system. This is a great little wireless, bought recently at the bass guitar show. Only used on one gig! Mint condition, has velcro on the underside of the transmitter as i had it stuck to my cab.
Will include a female to female jack adaptor, this let's you stick the reciever in the loop of your guitar strap ( i did this and it worked great, i used a couple of velcro loops to make sure it stayed there, these are included).
No set up required, plug it in and it works.
Postage will be about £6 , or nothing if you want to collect from Leigh on sea, Essex.

Thanks !

• 4 months later...

Having now seen this, I'm intrigued by "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will include a female to female jack adaptor, this let's you stick the reciever in the loop of your guitar strap".[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have absolutely no idea what that means! Surely the very last place you want a wireless receiver is six inches from the transmitter?[/font][/color]

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1501487811' post='3344885']
Having now seen this, I'm intrigued by "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will include a female to female jack adaptor, this let's you stick the receiver in the loop of your guitar strap".[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have absolutely no idea what that means! Surely the very last place you want a wireless receiver is six inches from the transmitter?[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Given that the 'transmitter' has got Velcro on it to stick it to a cab I rather think the OP has got the concept of receiver and transmitter mixed up.