Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squier P Bass - CIC - 3T burst
£120

TheGreek

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Because of the great work he does I'm commissioning another new custom build with our own Andyjr1515 (watch out for the forthcoming thread) so to raise the funds and make space I'm selling various basses and amps.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale here is a Crafted in China P bass (NOT [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the Infinity model) - impulse buy really - indoctrinated by the "[i]Must own a P bass[/i]" posse - plays alright but TBH I'm not a fan of this design bass so can't really make a fair judgement. If you're interested you're welcome to come and try. Please note Bass does not come with a case but I can supply either a gig bag or hard case for a fee.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass itself is in pristine condition - AFAIK there aren't any knocks or dents - I'll get some photos done later or tomorrow. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]([/font][/color][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ame[/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]ndment:[/b] Just checked - it has about 4 knocks on the edge of the bass - I'll detail these in the forthcoming photos). [b]As a result I'm open to sensible offers.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm in Hatfield, Herts, just off the A1M and M25 (South Mymms).[/font][/color]

Edited by ped