Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro LX5 - SOLD
£1000

TheGreek

Only selling this to make space and raise the funds for a new custom build from Andyjr1515. I've only had these a few weeks but every time I go to practice I inevitably pick up a 4 string.

The Bass was purchased with a broken headstock (detailed elsewhere) but was repaired almost perfectly by local luthier Terry Chapman. You wouldn't know it had been damaged unless somebody told you so. Lozz will confirm the quality of his work.

[b]If you have any issues with the work (within the first month) I will offer a full refund on return - I can't get any fairer than that![/b]

The Bass is basically 2016 spec and brand new.

Specs: [url="http://www.spectorbass.com/EuroSeries"]http://www.spectorbass.com/EuroSeries[/url]

See link below for pics.

Happy to answer any questions about this and you're welcome to come and try it before buying. I'm in Hatfield, Herts, just off the A1M and M25 (South Mymms)

[b]TRADES FOR 4 STRINGS CONSIDERED.[/b]

Edited by TheGreek

No idea - I've emailed G4M to see if they know

I'm really a 4 string player and I'm not connecting with this, despite it being a really nice bass. I've commissioned a build with Andy and I'm selling this to fund that

I'll consider sensible offers - the list price is just under £2k.

Edited by TheGreek

I can personally vouch for the work that Terry Chapman does. He repaired the neck break on my EB-3 and did an amazing job. In fact, with the inclusion of carbon rods, the neck is stronger now than what it originally was. Have a Terry bump!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 6 string converted lined fretless by terry (TJC guitars) and he did an absolutely Amazing job, I can imagine he has done a blinding job on this one as well,

Buy with confidence !!

GLWTS! If I wasn't so poor at the moment I would take that off you in a flash

Final reduction - only £900

After my gear clear out I've got all of Andy's money - still leaving the door open for a quick sale - another couple of weeks and I'll be keeping this. Both aDx and Fleabag have played this and could hardly tell it had been damaged. PM them directly for feedback. Potential buyers welcome to come and try.

Edited by TheGreek

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...