Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Jazz US 2013 Candy Cola Red
£850

stega

Now only [b]£750! [/b]Large price drop so I can get on and buy myself a shiny new Elektron box for the new band I'm in! Of course, if anyone wants to trade this for a shiny new Elektron box, do let me know.

Here for sale is my US 2013 Candy Cola Fender Jazz. Comes complete with case and all case candy. Lovely colour, plays really nicely, and is in excellent condition - no marks, scratches or dings.

Bass is in Cardiff, but happy to post as well.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Edited by stega

Price drop bump!

Now only [b]£750! [/b]

Large price drop so I can get on and buy myself a shiny new Elektron box for the new band I'm in! Of course, if anyone wants to trade this for a shiny new Elektron box, do let me know.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1490728506' post='3267494']
Thanks for that, having a think now, didn't expect it to be that lite.
[/quote]

Really sorry Tom - I was in a rush last night and it looks like I got the weight completely wrong! A proper weighing this morning puts it at 4.5kg. Apologies for the confusion!

Edit: hating my scales atm!

Edited by stega

[quote name='stega' timestamp='1490790225' post='3267987']
Really sorry Tom - I was in a rush last night and it looks like I got the weight completely wrong! A proper weighing this morning puts it at 4.5kg. Apologies for the confusion!

Edit: hating my scales atm!
[/quote]

Then sell your scales - not your bass stega ;)
Seriously nice looking bass
Stega is a great guy to deal with fellow BC'ers - buy / trade in confidence

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1490792064' post='3268013']
Then sell your scales - not your bass stega ;)
Seriously nice looking bass
Stega is a great guy to deal with fellow BC'ers - buy / trade in confidence
[/quote]

Thank you Marc :)

It is a lovely bass, one of the nicest feeling basses I've played, and of course such a lovely colour.

Unfortunately it has to go as its my synth mangling powers thats needed for the current band, and I have no synths to mangle!

I have one of these from around the same time, and it is just gorgeous to play. Great pickups, fantastic neck, and the colour has to be seen in the flesh as it looks a little different dependant on the lighting and is really deep and rich. GLWTS!

[quote name='crabman' timestamp='1490862422' post='3268534']
I have one of these from around the same time, and it is just gorgeous to play. Great pickups, fantastic neck, and the colour has to be seen in the flesh as it looks a little different dependant on the lighting and is really deep and rich. GLWTS!
[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1490869230' post='3268599']
I know, they are great basses. I won't cope with 4.5 kg sadly. When you said 3.9 I went and looked at the bank account to shuffle some loot about.
Bugger as they say......
[/quote]

Bugger indeed. Think I might take Marcs advice and chuck my scales out - they are telling me 4.1kg this morning... grrrr.

[quote name='julesb' timestamp='1491317316' post='3272069']
Very nice.
[/quote]

Thanks julesb :)

Been going through a bit of a dilemma with this one these last few days - but its still for sale! I'll try not to change my mind...