Why become a member? ×

For Sale - Akai Deep Impact SB1 (in UK...)
£600

=^..^=

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
For Sale - Akai Deep Impact SB1[/font][/color]
Location - Isle of Man, UK[/font][/color]
Price £600 (or sensible offers) + postage [/font][/color]
You know what these do and this one does exactly what it is meant to...[/font][/color]
I bought it new, took it out of the box, put it on my pedal board where it has lived and made funky (or spooky / haunting) sounds ever since.[/font][/color]
It's in excellent working order, no marks or scratches, the display works, the switches work, the pots track etc etc. the only slight issue is there are a few bits of fluff caught in the velcro on the feet on the underside of the unit.[/font][/color]
It does not have the original box, it does not have the original PSU.[/font][/color]
How often do these come up for sale? [/font][/color]
Just for clarification - after issues on two recent sales due to time wasting buyers or people saying "PM'd you.." and other prospective buyers thinking the item had gone I will deal with all prospective buyers until I get money in my account. There is no priority list, no dibs, no "can you keep this for me?" etc.[/font][/color]
Sorry if this sounds bitter but it's very frustrating when someone says "I'll pay you" and then a week later hasn't by which time the second person to contact you has spent the cash they had.....[/font][/color]

Here is the thread on Talkbass from when I originally got it.[/font][/color]
[url="https://www.talkbass.com/threads/akai-sb-1-deep-impact-synth-env-filter.11294/#post-136899"]https://www.talkbass.com/threads/akai-sb-1-deep-impact-synth-env-filter.11294/#post-136899[/url][/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...