Why become a member? ×

The question no one has asked yet...ta dah!!

Barking Spiders

Is playing the bass better than sex? :D :rolleyes: Or to put it another way, in a fantasy situation consider this. Of these two choices which would you go for.
a. a night of passion with the hottie of your dreams
b. being the bassist in your favourite band playing a massive gig in front of thousands off fans going apesh1t

Me tbh it would be b. Honestly!

[quote name='Barking Spiders' timestamp='1490270429' post='3263755']
Good answers . I could also have asked, as you get older and afflicted with assorted ailments, which would cause more grief, arthritis in the hands or the old fella not being up to scratch anymore?
[/quote]

Scratching it is all I do with it these days.

[quote name='FinnDave' timestamp='1490266493' post='3263710']
The gig every time! In fact, I'd take an average pub gig over steamy sex any time. It lasts longer and pays better! :)
[/quote]

Maybe you should charge more for sex then Dave :D

errm Burrito....viz others replies the question in my OP isn't meant to be taken that seriously but when push comes to shove (apt choice of phrase here :D) there many times when we all have to choose one thing over another.
While I'm here it's nice to note that my member is now fully fledged

Edited by Barking Spiders

Gig every time. Having a bad back has taken more enjoyment out of sh*gging for me than it has from playing bass. Plus I wouldn`t have to spend a whole evening pretending to care about my bass`s work colleagues/tea-club/holiday rota/shoes etc.

Not hard to see why I`m single, is it?

[quote name='Barking Spiders' timestamp='1490279713' post='3263904']
errm Burrito....viz others replies the question in my OP isn't meant to be taken that seriously but when push comes to shove (apt choice of phrase here :D) there many times when we all have to choose one thing over another.
While I'm here it's nice to note that my member is now fully fledged
[/quote]

Yep, I get that, I just never want to choose! Welcome to the world of the fully fledged :)

[quote name='Barking Spiders' timestamp='1490270429' post='3263755']
Good answers . I could also have asked, as you get older and afflicted with assorted ailments, which would cause more grief, arthritis in the hands or the old fella not being up to scratch anymore?
[/quote]

Definitely prefer to keep the use of my hands :rolleyes: