Why become a member? ×

stagg EUB sold sold
£260

A really lovely Stagg EUB for sale. I bought this to try out upright playing, which i really enjoy so have decided to upgrade. Comes with a soft case and a set of brand new strings ( still in box) . The action is great and it has given me many happy hours of learning. Dots on the side of the neck.

Your more than welcome to pop over to try it out. Im in Birmingham.

I really don't want to post as the case only offers soft case protection. Given its size i can't imagine it being cheap to send. I am willing to meet close-ish to Brumland.

£230

[attachment=241390:IMG_1429.JPG]

[attachment=241391:IMG_1425.JPG]

[attachment=241394:IMG_1427.JPG]

[attachment=241396:IMG_1424.JPG]

Edited by KingPrawn

Hi,

I'd be really interested in buying your Stagg double bass. Is it what seems to be the normal ¾ size? It's for my son's birthday which is on Saturday so might it be possible to meet this week? It is exactly the thing he's asked for but I couldn't afford one new! I live about an hour from Birmingham. Do you have a bow for it, or stand or amp? No worries if not but may be interested in buying these extras if you do. I'd be really glad to hear from you asap as I'm running out of time! Are we allowed to exchange contact details on this site or does it all go through the forum? I'm new to all this!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Helen