Why become a member? ×

Nordstrand NP4v pickup- boxed, in virtually-new condition: ***SOLD***
£95

I bought this less than a fortnight ago from Bass Direct to compare against my existing P pickup- after (very carefully) installing it and comparing, I found that I still marginally preferred the tone of what I already have, so this is now up for sale.

Make no mistake though- this is a great sounding, well-built P-Bass pickup, and definitely nails the vintage voicing that Nordstrand were aiming for when they designed it.

The pickup is in 9.5/10 condition, with very little sign of it being installed- no wires have been trimmed. The pickup covers and screws are completely unused! Comes boxed in the original packaging.

Should any potential buyers not like the appearance of the branded, modern-look covers, the pickups themselves will also fit into standard Fender-type covers no problem- I will include a well-used but functional set of these in the sale as a bonus :)

Bass Direct currently sell these for £115 shipped... I'm looking for just [b]£95[/b] for this, which includes UK mainland postage- a handy discount if you're considering buying a new one!

Price is firm- no offers please.

EDIT: Now Sold.

Please PM me if interested, and thanks for looking.

Etienne

Edited by Etienne