Why become a member? ×

Sold
£1000

krispn

This has just had me reading the Manual of the 680 for the umpteenth time! Damn straight one of these is on the bucket list, it's going to be torture waiting for this to go. I have to pass this time, but one day....!

Yup it's a tough decision and it's one of those bits of gear.....
We had a band rehearsal on Sunday in a practice room last week and the sound was so-so. On the Monday we had another rehearsal where we had to supply our own gear for the same band and the band all commented on how better the bass sound was on the Monday.

I'll get stick from all my bands once this goes!

Also all PM's replied to.

Edited by krispn

I know it's a great rig but my main gigging band is going in ears and the drummer has gone to an electronic kit. It's 95% of the gigs I play so reluctantly selling this. I've got another head I can use for the 'loud' gigs and my pedal board covers my di,comp and drive.

All change as ever😀

• 3 weeks later...

Willing to drop the price a little as I need to get some stuff for the flat. Price is now £900 including the 6u roller case posted.

Quite the bargain for one of the best bass pre-amps ever made!

• 3 months later...

Long time bump - sale fell through on this a while back so held off while some other DB680's were active.....but its back up!

This is a ballin' pre-amp! It is as good recorded as it is live! The bulb is out in the 'On' switch (which is pretty common on these by all accounts) but the pre is working just fine.

Edited by krispn