Why become a member? ×

**SOLD*** KEN SMITH Black Tiger Elite 5 String (2004) *HUGE PRICE REDUCTION*
£4250

Jajoro

[color=#ff0000][size=4][b]IGNORE LIST PRICE - ASKING PRICE NOW [u]£3500[/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#0066cc]Note: I cannot accept trades. Reasonable offers will be considered.[/color]

For sale - a 5-string Ken Smith Black Tiger Elite BSR from 2004.

This guitar features a beautiful rare figured black walnut top, a maple core and ebony fingerboard with mother of pearl inlays and side dots.

Comes with all original fittings - gold hardware, Dunlop flush mount Straploks, Smith soapbar pickups, the original Ken Smith sheep's wool strap and newly fitted Smith taper core strings.

The body contains the Smith 3-Band 18v EQ circuit, with 4-way adjustable dip switches for each band and series / parallel switches for each pickup, as standard on any new Smith bass.

Also comes in it's original 2004 hardcase with a black velour interior and combination lock, and includes all original documentation (as shown).

I'm happy to arrange shipping to the UK or mainland Europe at an additional cost, but of course would prefer collection from my home in West London.

If you'd like to see any further pictures or have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Edited by Jajoro

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1490702136' post='3267151']
You might want to have a look through the forum guidelines regarding bumping.
[/quote]

Got it, thanks. Misread as 24 hours.

Edited by Jajoro