Why become a member? ×

Linux Server Bod Needed!

charic

Hi folks!

If anyone here knows how to go about creating and "correctly" setting up a decent linux server (running CPanel for ease of maintenance) can you give me and Ped a shout? Or if you know someone who might be able to help!

BC has some big changes on the Horizon and we want to make sure we do it properly and while I can do some nifty things code-side I'm not particularly strong on Linux!

Any help appreciated :)

Rik

Hi,

Seeing as there's been no response yet I'll put myself forward to see if I can be of any help. Although I have experience with installing and configuring various *nix systems for NAS, PBX and web (i.e. LAMP) I wouldn't like to claim to being definitely able to "correctly" setup a "decent" Linux system as that depends exactly what you mean by those terms and what the servers purpose is precisely. Happy to have a chat to see if can be any help.

Cheers,
Rick

[quote name='6v6' timestamp='1490705797' post='3267200']
I do a lot of Linux stuff in my day-job (although mostly on the development/architecture side not production level system administration) but feel free to PM and I'll do my best to help.
[/quote]

Thanks mate, got a few convos going on but I'll PM you either later or tomorrow :)

Rik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...