Why become a member? ×

New pedal day - Arachnid Audio amp footswitch

Osiris

Just received a new amp footswitch from [url="http://arachnidaudio.co.uk/"]Arachnid Audio[/url] and I have to say it's a quality bit of kit. It's well made, sports cool graphics (wasn't sure about the pink colour for a start but it has grown on me) and was a bargain price too. Mine is the mini sized one with an externally powered blue LED (there are options for LED's powered by the cable from the amp, if your amp is capable) with an internal switch so you can choose which channel lights up the LED when you stomp on the switch. I couldn't find the option on the website, but there are several different colour LED's to choose from.

I'm no expert on the inner workings of these things, but internally everything was neat and tidy and it looks very well made.

Nick Robinson, the guy who makes the pedals was quick and courteous when I dealt with him via email and the turn around time was good too, I ordered the pedal on Tuesday morning and had it by Friday evening. Not bad at all as he makes them to order. And it only cost £22 which included recorded delivery too :)

Edited by Osiris