Why become a member? ×

EBS HD350

ricksterphil

Just acquired one of these, a used one obvs.

First impressions...WOW. what depth and quality of tone. I had a TC Electronics BH500 before and thought that was pretty good, but the EBS is in a different class. Even 'er indoors thought it sounded nice!

AND.....It goes up to 11...HOW COOL IS THAT!

Yes they are aren't they!!!!

Love mine so much. Comparing it to things I've owned in the past I wish I'd got mine when they first came out. Its the only amp I've ever plugged in, switched on and gone "wow".

Still do. EBS cabs give it the whole picture IMO so if you haven't tried em yet....(psst, I know where a 1x12 neo is going for not a lot!!)

Yes i have been thinking about that. Currently going through my 2x12 TC Electronics cab and sounds pretty good (I have 2, so will fire it up through both over the weekend)

I've seen your ad.....not out of the question, just need to shift a bit more gear first

• 2 weeks later...

I had one, sold it to buy [s]The Emperors clothes[/s], sorry, a Class D amp - no comparison, the EBS is/was head, shoulders, knees and toes above the Class D amp. One of the biggest mistakes of my life selling mine. Don't buy into the hype...hang on to this at all costs. Sell the wife, sell the children, whatever you do don't sell this!!

Or contact me first if you do decide to...